Food Journal 5-6

Thursday, May 5, 2011

This has been a bad food day for me.  I found out that busyness and exhaustion cause me to make some bad food choices.  Good to know.  Anyway...

Morning:
   1 steamed egg on 2 slices Hormel Naturals Ham

Afternoon:
   2 double cheeseburgers from McDonald's, with mustard, no bun.
 I was out, starving, and that was the best I could find.  Honestly, when I'm out and can't eat a salad, I find that this is a pretty good option.  Contrary to what many people think, McDonald's burgers are 100% beef--no soy.  I'm sure they aren't very good quality beef, and are choc full of sodium, but when eaten rarely, won't kill you ;0)
Snack: almonds and bite-sized prunes.  Again, prunes are amazing.  Did you know they contain more antioxidants than blueberries?

Evening:
Leftover peppers and sausage from last night
1/2 beer (told you I was bad)
Later: Grande Breve Latte and a few M&Ms 

0 comments:

Nourish 'n Flourish Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Provided By Free Blogger Templates | Freethemes4all.com

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates