New lunch fav

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I have discovered a new lunch or snack that I just love!  I take 2 pieces of Hormel Naturals deli turkey, top with some fresh avacado or a slathering of guacomole, and spinkle with slivered almonds.  I know, it may not sound great--even I was skeptical before I took the first bite!  It really is yummy, and the contrast between the smoothness of the avacado and the crunch of the almonds is, well, delightful!  It's a great way to get some healthy Omega-3s in your diet too.

0 comments:

Nourish 'n Flourish Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Provided By Free Blogger Templates | Freethemes4all.com

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates