Out of Groceries

Friday, July 9, 2010

I need to go to the store because we cooked our last menu item last night.  Since I didn't make it today, tonight's dinner is just good 'ol grilled chicken and frozen mixed veggies.  (Note: these really aren't true Paleo since it has corn in it, but the kids like it, and that's half the battle.) Though I would like to say that I buy organic chicken breasts, I don't.  Maybe someday.

Marinaide:
Some balsamic vinegar
Some olive oil
Some basil
S & P
Enough water to let marinaide cover chicken

0 comments:

Nourish 'n Flourish Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Provided By Free Blogger Templates | Freethemes4all.com

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates