Cafe' Do Brazil

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of dining at Cafe' do Brazil for the first time!  I just can't say enough about the amazing food and authentic Brazilian atmosphere.  There were four different dishes ordered at our table, and all were fabulous, and full of complex, fresh flavor. (And gluten-free I might add)
As much as I'd like to, I can't eat there every day.  So I think I will try my hand at cooking Brazilian food for my family this week. Be sure and check in throughout the week, and I will post the recipes as I make them.

1 comments:

kuliejellogg said...

My last "real" job was just a block east of there, so I got to partake fairly often. It's a great place. I love the black bean soup in the winter, and the quiche is good, too. (Don't know if you'd try floury desserts there anyway, but I thought their cakes were a little dry.)

Nourish 'n Flourish Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Provided By Free Blogger Templates | Freethemes4all.com

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates